The Ministry of Justice - Administration Officer
Location: Bradford Thornbury / Working from home temporarily
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: between 7.70ph - 9.78ph
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the Direct Lodgement Centre with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Bradford. The role will include working as part of a team on behalf of the Regional support unit team for national business centres
You will be working from home for the unforeseeable future.
* Assist with support to the Delivery Director, Cluster Managers and Head of RSU in carrying out their functions.
What we are looking for
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
Posted 1 month ago
Bradford, West Yorkshire