A fantastic new opportunity has arisen working for a developing company in Leeds (LS14).
We are looking for an Assistant Stock Controller to join a market leading construction company.
Your role will be to provide administrative support to the purchasing team, ensuring effective management of stock administration processes in the delivery of excellent services to both customers and suppliers.
- Management of inbound stock shipments by monitoring ETA and communicate to the team once received and committed to stock.
- Import supplier stock pack details on the system and create CSV file formates.
- Reconcile supplier pricing with system pricing and query and resolve any discrepancies.
- Create work orders for pack stock treatment and liaise with the treatment plants to monitor the works schedules.
- Resolve any stock or invoice queries.
- Raise stock orders on a call off basis in line with company procedures.
- Ensure supplier orders are received in full and monitor outstanding balances.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an office administration role.
- Demonstrable experience of using stock control systems.
- Good understanding of stock control procedures.
- Strong telephone manner and ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and make correct decisions.
- Team player.
- Prepared for occasional travel to UK stock sites.
- Manage resources effectively.
- Good skills in Word, Excel and general Office Windows.
- Construction industry experience would be desirable.
In return you can excepted to receive a salary between 20,000-23,000 depending on experience, 15% of annual salary bonus paid in June at the end of each financial year and is decrentionary upon company achieving targets for the year (this is pro-rated based on completed months worked), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, EAP, pension scheme, life assurance, cycle to work scheme and annual leave purchase scheme.
As a new starter you will be expected to work on site through your training and probation, Covid -19 measures are being followed throughout the premises.
If this sounds like the role and company for you please apply now or if you have any further questions please contact Cat on 07971609654.
Posted 1 month ago
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £23000 per annum